did anyone save up any money to buy a doomsday bunker yet ?

did anyone save up any money to buy a doomsday bunker yet ?

Karupt
  I see these shows on tv where this idiot bought a doomsday bunker for 100,000 dolllars, for 8 people , this is for the 21st of Dec Mayan prophcecy (the guys became exctinct and now all of a sudden their calendars are dope wtf?)  Anyway , since we are such high earning individuals , i just wanted to know if any of yons bought a bunker so's i can bundle up with you on the night of the 21st and drink some Teqiula ?

Re: did anyone save up any money to buy a doomsday bunker yet ?

Karupt...

I joke about it, but I really don't put any meaningful weight on 12-21.  My wife and kid and I are probably just going to spend a quiet night inside, away from all the nut-jobs driving around and fucking shit up.

When it comes to 1-1, I have a lot more concerns, but that's going to be one of those "gradually sinking ship" scenarios, so I should have time to ready myself and practice my "Do you want fries with that?" in the mirror.

Best wishes,

barrym95838
EA144107

Re: did anyone save up any money to buy a doomsday bunker yet ?

Accused
Have you ever noticed when you go through the drive-thru that the people tend to be happy and cheerful?  I see people with good attitudes for the most part that you know aren't making smog tech wages.  Why is it then that smog techs tend to have NO PEOPLE SKILLS for the most part??  I mean not even at the level of someone relegated to working at Taco Bell or McDonalds???  I see these people on my trip through for lunch and think, why can't most techs be that friendly - even if they're faking it?

Let the hate mail begin...

Re: did anyone save up any money to buy a doomsday bunker yet ?

Banned
So you haven't heard about the "joint breaks" at McDonalds? They inhale hemp, and we inhale smog.
No wonder we aren't on an even keel. Plus, it's not a prerequisite to be perfectly mannered, when
dealing with smog customers. Most mechanics I've known over the years have limited people skills,
sometimes severely limited. Next time you interact with one of these employees, just ask for something
OTHER than food. Just tell em you feel down, and need a real boost. And of course the "DO YOU KNOW
WHAT I MEAN" line will hopefully get the message across.