dont understand

ufucwithebest
My friend was a no score and working for a star station .now new scores come out he's a
39 and still working for the star station. Someone shed some light?

Re: dont understand

138541
cause you have to have 2 consecutive failing quarters to be uncerified

Re: dont understand

Jones

Re: dont understand

The next shop to me has 2 quarter consecutive fails on short term and he is still STAR.

Re: dont understand

138541
FiendFX;
even after you fail 2 quarters in a row you can appeal your star status with BAR and they can
overlook your bad short term deviations.

Re: dont understand

Citation Addict
He may not have enough information to determain a Star score and still recieve a pass.

Re: dont understand

KeepItReal
To maintain star status the FPR must be higher than 0.10, and can not fail 2 consecutive short term scores.

I've posted star stations failing 2 consecutive short term scores,
Lots of people posted lots of star stations with a FPR below 0.10.

And all of them are still star stations.

It looks like once your star qualified, the only way to lose it, is by getting a citation.

But It seems that once a station, becomes a star station, paranoia sets in.

Out of fear that there FPR score will drop,
They refuse to retest cars with 1 incomplete monitor,
They will fail a car if they hear a exhaust leak.

But they never did that before they became star certified.

Re: dont understand

Re: dont understand

timer
The end there is the funniest thing Ive read in a long time!
Total new guy