erroneous star certification for unceritfied station

erroneous star certification for unceritfied station

Karupt
okay so i coopied and saved the station number where the station is PASSING even though the vehicle similar fail rate is not PASSING ! i saved it to my desktop just in case BAR goes back and now shows it as fail because of my investigation and ongoing time on my computer i will not let them have the credit ! So after my phone call to BAR Sacramento and them not knowing how it is this station is passing with a less than standard score , station number 2741779 i decidied i should consult wiht my computer savvy significant other and he told me to save it to my desktop. SAVED . So , if one station is ERRONeously  passing STAR CERTIFICATION , how many OTHERS ARE THERE ? If any one has time to go over some station id s before BAR takes out the PUBLIC INFORMartion part of it , and can come up with othe erroneous star qualified stations please save the page on your desktop for future evidence in this upcoming litigation .