everybody worried?

sandman
     scores coming up. everybody worried?   i know i am.  if i dont make it on this round, im screwed.   anyway i still have a lawsuit to settle with them (you know who) also for giving me a star cert last october and taking it away on the last day of december saying they made a mistake and that i shouldnt have qualified. Damages done so far are 21 cars turned away up till today Jan 7th.  how much are attorneys fee's these days?

Re: everybody worried?

sad tech
Hey guys,when the new scores will be available?
I am waiting to qualify.hopefully.

Re: everybody worried?

sandman
jan 10th.  both short term and the new fpr score. thats the date i was told when i call those doughnut eaters

Re: everybody worried?

sadtech
Thx!!!!

Re: everybody worried?

RAYMOND323
im waiting also,have not filled any lawsuit yet,but if my score is low i will be filling suit, not worried. Eather way im prepared to do what i gota do, what ever happens its in BARS best interests to give low scores too the bad ones who are truelly clean piping im sure they no who those people are and leave the rest of us alone,hopping for the best ready for the worst .