faulty scoring system by D C Auto

D.C.Auto
We are getting great responses.I need the following techs to send me or Michael Barry their names with license numbers.My petition has over 95 signatures,but dont know how many are techs as I cant see who is voting,  Johnnybeme   ,Ser Dan  Barfight   Kf Worry  Basic Tech 678  RichardCranium  So Cal Smog Guy  Best Answer I Can  Karupt  loptru  No One  Tampered  Lose Weight  805 Smogtech  4440444. I have 4 names with EOs so far.Lots of techs out there,so lets pass the word. Thanks Doug  coopstar@gmail.com.

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

D.C.Auto
Gave the wrong e-mail address. Its coopstar01@gmail.com

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

D.C.Auto
104 signatures now.Need to know how many are techs.Thanks

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

smogido
i sent you an email. sign me up.

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

What can I do to help?  jmingione@aol.com

Charge more and be Happy!

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

BARfight
messaged you

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

ozzey
I messaged barry my name and EO#, if there is more that I can do let me know.

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

ozzey wrote
I messaged barry my name and EO#, if there is more that I can do let me know.
I didn't get it.  Don't trust the forum PM system ... it seems to be broken somehow.  If you or anyone else wants to talk privately with me, just use your normal email service and add @yahoo.com to my user name.

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

ozzey
Thats odd, you replied acknowledged. I will send again.

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

Okay, that was me ... I had a brain hiccup ...

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

user7112
I forgot my username and password so am using this old account lol
What email should i send my info to?

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

D.C.Auto
coopstar01@gmail.com

Re: faulty scoring system by D C Auto

D.C.Auto
I have 14 confirmed names and license numbers so far.Getting some from Barry and others from my petition site.Still need the rest of you to get those license numbers sent to me or Barry.See the list of people that I shared.If you signed the petition ,please let me know.I need your license number.