fucking slow

Peter
so slow, boring no money to pay my bills even.

Re: fucking slow

Karupt
same here , what is going on ?!

Re: fucking slow

I'm not trying to rub it in or anything but it has been really busy here today.

 (OK, maybe a little)

Re: fucking slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 seen worse.

Re: fucking slow

stopstar1234
Yea kinda busy here too finished with 24
.

Re: fucking slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 It should start picking up.
Mom got a new car for X Mas. Business needs to spend money so it goes and buys a new vehicle before the end of the year. Now you are late. Really late. The sticker on the back is the wrong color. You have to get it registered.
@ Jan 15th it will slow down again till @ end of April.
Al

Re: fucking slow

Al
slow month so far.

Re: fucking slow

Best Answer I Can Give
Ok Al is that really you in the picture?

Re: fucking slow

Karupt
I have been wondering that for some time now .IF it is , hes got a helluva throw !
Al

Re: fucking slow

Al

nope,,, haha

Re: fucking slow

none
I'm trying to figure out whats going on behind you to the right?

Re: fucking slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 My guess? Some one kneeling under the table looking for more sun glasses. Of course it could be someone looking for him to USE his sun glasses.