help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

bizarsmog
 Hi guys one of my friend moved to orange county from bay area,  car failed smog check ,because of p 0420 code, are you recommend any shop for solved this problem with fair price zip code 92630,
thanks

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

BasicTech678
http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=SMS&p_qte_pgm_code=1310

here you go find a smog shop that dose repairs, we are not supposed to direct you to any shop legally, are you not a smog / repair tech yourself? this whole post is sus

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

bizarsmog wrote
Hi guys one of my friend moved to orange county from bay area,  car failed smog check ,because of p 0420 code, are you recommend any shop for solved this problem with fair price zip code 92630,
thanks
There's no aftermarket catalytic converter listed for that application.  Your customer will have to get a factory replacement.  What do you think a fair price would be?

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

none
If you want, I could pick it up for you?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Passenger-Rear-Exhaust-Manifold-25051-20040-Fits-2004-Toyota-Sienna/282735161900?hash=item41d454322c:g:DFsAAOSwYWdaDGoa&vxp=mtr

Rancho Cordova, do you think it might be a BAR sting? :-)

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

none
NO, I don't think so but the BAR office is just a little further down Sunrise Blvd. from all the wrecking yards.

If you search "Exhaust manifold" or "down pipe" "used" for almost any car on EBAY you will find used cats for sale.

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

Best Answer I Can Give
 I was under the understanding that a wrecking yard could not sell CAT'S.
The selling of used CATs was a NO NO.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

They are selling you a manifold or muffler. They are just giving you the cat that is attached to it.

Re: help for p0420 cod toyota 2004 sienna orange county

bizarsmog
Thanks for time,there is a good new treatment,lets paralyzed BAR