honda element

FiendFX
I've seen many tech certify this vehicle as a truck since it has a body type of an SUV. But underhood label states its cerifty under passenger car. How many of you guys still certify it under truck?

Re: honda element

kfworry
I've used "truck" for most of the SUV's, EXCEPT for Chrysler PT Cruiser
which is a Station Wagon.
Otherwise it comes back "no-match" on the vehicle look-up table.

Re: honda element

FiendFX
I agree pt cruiser is a passenger car. Even states it underhood. Would you certify the honda element as a passenger car or truck?

Re: honda element

kilativ
Just smoged one yesterday. In database it was passenger car, so I didn't changed anything and finished test as it is. For me if underhood lable says passenger it is passenger.

Re: honda element

Citation Addict
I put it under station wagon.