i got a BAR letter today

K20SI
they sent me a letter saying that some individual got access of there system and they might of got some info like bank rounting info wtf they say u would change ur accont and call them and let them no with the new account. u have to being kidding me!!

Re: i got a BAR letter today

kfworry
If you would re-read the letter, it does NOT say you need to change your account.
It says to "monitor your account for suspicious activity"!!

Re: i got a BAR letter today

K20SI
yea i am not changing shit lol ill just wait and watch my account and lets hope nothing happens

Re: i got a BAR letter today

Mark
Got the same shit yesterday.
BAR is Soooo perfect LMAO

Re: i got a BAR letter today

SMOG 1
Got the same letter.

Re: i got a BAR letter today

just another shop owner
This is the second time

Re: i got a BAR letter today

Skanga
kfworry wrote
It says to "monitor your account for suspicious activity"!!
Write back and ask them to monitor their own brains for inauspicious activity.

Re: i got a BAR letter today

Troll
Very well said about the  inauspicious activity. hit it right on the head.

Re: i got a BAR letter today

dlll
Ya and if we make a mistake and tell some customer the wrong thing or over look something they HANG US HIGH. Wonder if you could sue them for not securing our private information. They need to be fined and looked at by a watch dog group.