i need a tech in redwood city

no_buckets
looking for a tech part or full time

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

dcf1ver
Im available for $120k a year. Serious offers only.

Contact me.

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

Peter
dcf1ver wrote
Im available for $120k a year. Serious offers only.

Contact me.
Hahaha You are so lost

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

Good luck been looking for a good tech for awhile

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/i-need-a-tech-in-redwood-city-tp5081841.html

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

dcf1ver
Peter wrote
dcf1ver wrote
Im available for $120k a year. Serious offers only.

Contact me.
Hahaha You are so lost
Why? Do you have any idea what the market is for a real deal CMAT-L1 right now?

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

laziiee
75k a year avg?

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

dcf1ver
laziiee wrote
75k a year avg?
Average? Yeah thats probably about right, though I surpassed that 5 years ago.

The reality is that a real deal CMAT-L1 can dictate his salary.(within reason,obviously)

Industry is hurting right now, boomers are retiring and there are very little quality techs following in their footsteps. Quality independent shops and dealerships are paying big.

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

Lose weight
Check it out this is a good offer. A few weeks ago some random shop owner from a other city called me offering me a position since he can't find a tech. The offer was ok but I'm good where I'm at for now. https://directtointerview.indeed.com/phone/150078/
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

mdpepper
how much an hour?

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

no_buckets
depends on experience

Contact me.
No offense but 120k...? Who would pay that much? 75k I can believe it.

Re: i need a tech in redwood city

dcf1ver
FiendFX wrote
dcf1ver wrote
Im available for $120k a year. Serious offers only.

Contact me.
No offense but 120k...? Who would pay that much? 75k I can believe it.
None taken.

A shop that needs a real, dependable, reliable Master Technician thats who.

I was offered that very amount, however the commute would be 55 miles one-way for me. I will not sit in traffic for 3 hours for that amount(I sit in traffic for 1hr20-1hr30 daily on a 25 mile commute as it is)