i see that shops are allowed to appeal, what about the technician?

i see that shops are allowed to appeal, what about the technician?

RAYMOND323
can the tech appeal the new score if its below.40 or what the hell happens too the tech,the shop owners always can change to test and repair but the tech is fked if he cant appeal,no one will hire

Re: i see that shops are allowed to appeal, what about the technician?

SDBigdogg88
That is an excellent question, and I doubt that the BAR will even answer your letter to them since the BAR is in "lets cover our ass" mode right about now.

I would encourage any smog tech that falls below a .40 score, to immediately consult an attorney to protect your rights and your license, and to immediately file a claim against the BAR, State of CA, and any other persons responsible for taking your ability to make money with your smog license away from you without due process of showing in a court of law that you have done anything wrong to be sanctioned like that.

An attorney is the perfect person to have in your corner when you go up against the BAR when they use these heavy handed tactics that demean you with issuing a score upon how good of a smog technician that you are, without the BAR rep ever stepping foot in your shop to personally inspect the quality of the work being performed by your or the other smog techs in the shop.

Re: i see that shops are allowed to appeal, what about the technician?

Joeinpb

Re: i see that shops are allowed to appeal, what about the technician?

you may get a job at a test and repair shop !! don't give up you still have a chance to improve your score , but on the other hand you might just have to open up your own plug and test facility .