i wonder how the "smog mills" are doing with new numbers?

i wonder how the "smog mills" are doing with new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.
Al

Re: i wonder how the "smog mills" are doing with new numbers?

Al
was told by BAR employee that the more cars you do the easier it is to keep a high FPR. Which would make sense. I went from a full time smog guy to only smogging cars 2 days a week and my FPR dropped.

Re: i wonder how the "smog mills" are doing with new numbers?

Midnightdrummer
Considering they usually get shut down, then just open a new one, they're probably not even in business long enough to earn a score

 No, The two that were doing 2000 a month. The guys doing cars at Midnight. Do you think they are now STAR?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: i wonder how the "smog mills" are doing with new numbers?

none
282641 looks like he closed or changed owners maybe.