invoicing programs

Re: invoicing programs

scanner
bangla wrote
Hello there, I recently started using DDMS Dynamic database management system (ebay) very nice program but you have to set it up. It comes raw but with all the features to make it work for your application. I paid about $60.00 for the basic version where you have to enter all vehicle information, but you can purchase the enterprise edition which comes preloaded with a bunch of vehicle data to make invoice writing faster. I'm very happy with it and it comes with lifetime free upgrades.
That's looks interesting.  Is it based on Access?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Automotive-Car-Van-Repair-Oil-Tire-Service-Supplier-Tracking-Software-DDMS/191547998218

Re: invoicing programs

bangla
Is MySQL based if that makes sense to you, but is very impressive program. Remember you have to set it up to make it work. It comes with a help section to facilitate the database setup. Good luck.

Re: invoicing programs

bangla
This is a screen shot of the home page
12