is anyone still wearing mask?

No One
Are you guys still wearing mask and enforcing the mask mandate???

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

BasicTech678
No One wrote
Are you guys still wearing mask and enforcing the mask mandate???
im on a busy corner with city office one street over and they are also come to the shop so yes we do still use mask but only when speaking with customers or inside their cars some are still wiping it down as we get out only had like 2-3 of those customers since this all started

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

user7112
Yup still wear masks here
although there are a few more customers coming in without one than there were a couple months ago

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

none
I don't unless the customer comes in wearing one which is about 1 in 10 around here. I don't wear them outside the office and never in the shop or a customer car because it's too hot. but I have bad yelp reviews too because I'm not Covid-Crazy enough for all these MASK HOLES.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

I haven't worn a mask. Had a first customer ever complain about me not wearing mask while saying im "one of those." I did the smog and sent them on their way. I wonder if they will write me a bad review

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

Technician A
Same as Basic. Wear it when I'm talking to a customer and when I enter a vehicle. In my city it is required to wear a mask in public places. I get a couple of city or county guys coming in every 2 weeks checking in on our covid practices.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

none
I should specify that have done a lot to protect people. I have a clear vinyl screen separating my side of the office from the customer side with a 8" gap at the bottom to slide the paperwork back and forth. I have about 20 Bic pens I cycle through and then clean with alcohol. I have hand sanitizer everywhere and I took out a lot of my seating inside and outside.

I personally was my hands more than ever and at least between every car I get into. I've always used seat covers and floor mats and I've never shared MY pen with customers.

I still chuckle when these people come in wearing a face mask under a face shield and gloves on and I look in their car and it is so messy it looks like a biology experiment inside.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

smog frogposter
We wore the mask for maybe a week or two before we realized it was a bunch of crap and the boss is based and redpilled and agreed that the masks are practically useless. Considering this is California surprisingly enough we haven't had your quintessential male verson of Karen soyboy create a problem. Yet.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

STAR is Racist
We are one of the few businesses that can offer customers a mask if they don't have one.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

none
 I love it.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

Only if the customer comes in wearing one. I have the shield which is  easier to breather in. Have a bottle of sanitizer by the electronic signature pad for invoice signatures. Gotta keep the annoying yelpers happy.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

XXAMM1
Since this started I do,and require all customers to as well.I am concerned about people in my family( who are in the high risk category) that are vulnerable.I use wipes between customers,all seating is outside.Restroom is also closed off.
No complaints from anyone.I actually prefer it this way.No smelling customers with bad,alcohol breath.
No going into the bathroom and cleaning up after someone missed the bowl or packed it with paper towels.
No cleaning up the waiting room after a bunch of sloppy brats have made a mess.
I use a seat cover on the toilet bowls with 4 wheels.

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

Able
It's almost cold and flu season.

I'm doing masks gloves plexi glass and hand sanitizer. Already stock up on all that supplies too.

Paranoid? Not sure but I'm fully stocked and will be using them daily.

Stay safe

Re: is anyone still wearing mask?

We offer hand sanitizer, paper masks,, wearing a mask was never forced onto any one in the business as a employee or customer

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/is-anyone-still-wearing-mask-tp5082072.html