lawsuit status

bigmike
Does anyone know the current status of the suit?

Re: lawsuit status

ClassActionSuit
It would be nice if someone threw us a bone about the lawsuit.  What about a future conference call?  We are all waiting impatiently to hear some type of news.  I am just a little bit more fortunate then some posting here, because as of this quarter I am passing, but the way my fpr dropped for reasons beyond my compression I don't have any idea if I will sustain my passing score.  Maybe next quarter I will be failing and tech's failing may be passing.  Since we have NO control over our fpr...no one really has a clue.  So what type of time frame are we looking at for this lawsuit to actually happen?????  Days...weeks...months...years...  Anyone with any actual solid information???

Re: lawsuit status

Banned
"I am passing, but the way my fpr dropped for reasons beyond my compression "

We can forgive a mechanic/smog person ONLY, for this goof - "comprehension"

Re: lawsuit status

ClassActionSuit

Re: lawsuit status

ClassActionSuit
but now do you have an answer.....or just dancing around my spelling...

Re: lawsuit status

ClassActionSuit
if we were playing by the BAR rules I would be out of business for that mistake...because I must have been cheating to have spelled something incorrect..

Re: lawsuit status

Banned
Maybe you missed it, but in another thread I mentioned that the lawsuit is supposed to be filed
by the end of this week. This is inside info, and I'd rather not elaborate on how I got it, but the
last thing I want to do is mislead anyone. This is what I've been told, but whether it happens or
not, there is no guaranty. Also, if it happens, will it show up here immediately, a totally different
question, with no concrete answer.