liscense renewal

smoggyg
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?

Re: liscense renewal

Kevin
the inspectors license renewal has been online for a long time

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 12:47 PM smoggyg [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/liscense-renewal-tp5080958.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: liscense renewal

805smogtech
smoggyg wrote
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?
My coworker took his 12 hour update online through zoom a month ago. Liked it, never had to leave his house. Really depends on the area. Just contact the instructor at the local junior college in your region and ask how they are doing it

Re: liscense renewal

BasicTech678
805smogtech wrote
smoggyg wrote
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?
My coworker took his 12 hour update online through zoom a month ago. Liked it, never had to leave his house. Really depends on the area. Just contact the instructor at the local junior college in your region and ask how they are doing it
eh i actually enjoy the 16 hour update class we even drive hour n half to get there. i go with an other tech skyline collage is really nice, plus we had rick escalambre as a substitute teacher dont get better than that and only $122 some local teacher usto rape us for $380 i believe.

Re: liscense renewal

scanner
BasicTech678 wrote
805smogtech wrote
smoggyg wrote
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?
My coworker took his 12 hour update online through zoom a month ago. Liked it, never had to leave his house. Really depends on the area. Just contact the instructor at the local junior college in your region and ask how they are doing it
eh i actually enjoy the 16 hour update class we even drive hour n half to get there. i go with an other tech skyline collage is really nice, plus we had rick escalambre as a substitute teacher dont get better than that and only $122 some local teacher usto rape us for $380 i believe.
About a month ago Rick had an online update course on Zoom.   It doesn't look like they have a class scheduled this year.

https://skylinecollege.edu/automotive/schedule.php

Re: liscense renewal

BasicTech678
scanner wrote
BasicTech678 wrote
805smogtech wrote
smoggyg wrote
has anybody tried to renew his liscense.has anything changed as faar as update clases? ARE CLASES ONLINE?
My coworker took his 12 hour update online through zoom a month ago. Liked it, never had to leave his house. Really depends on the area. Just contact the instructor at the local junior college in your region and ask how they are doing it
eh i actually enjoy the 16 hour update class we even drive hour n half to get there. i go with an other tech skyline collage is really nice, plus we had rick escalambre as a substitute teacher dont get better than that and only $122 some local teacher usto rape us for $380 i believe.
About a month ago Rick had an online update course on Zoom.   It doesn't look like they have a class scheduled this year.

https://skylinecollege.edu/automotive/schedule.php
damn i cant see my self sitting infront of a computer for 12 hours. isnt it 16 so will he have to find another 4 or dose the stupid bar webinar still count

Re: liscense renewal

none
The online course counts as 4 hours.

I had my last update class in Sacramento and SEAN LOCH from from Butte College was the teacher (he's on NATE'S Facebook page). He is a good teacher and kept the class focused and I learned a fair bit too. I figure if I go to class I really want to learn something but I did have a teacher once before where that wasn't the case.

Re: liscense renewal

805smogtech
This post was updated on .
the zoom class is like 8 classes, 2 hours each 2 days a week. Tues and Thurs 6-8pm for 4 weeks basically. If it was as scheuled, it is 6 hours on a Saturday and a Sunday, kills an entire weekend. No thanks.

Re: liscense renewal

smoggyg
thanx everyone i just talked to the california institute of automotive technology over san diego area clases are gonna be onlinedisel fundamentals theyll mail the book