lol

calismog
its funny how i have guys from star program stations come to my shop and leaving cards, offering $5 for each car I send them, ya right fuck that , let them wait at there shops like i do !!!!!

Re: lol

locopoco
Just had a guy dropped his card and wants to give me $10 per car.He said business is very slow,I told him
not much different in here either.

Re: lol

RAYMOND323
so you are a test only and the star shop telling u too send him cars,if it was my shop id beat his ass, thats like putting flame on the fire, i dont no how you shop owners are handling this stress,i got fired a week ago for low score.38 . The stress is bad enough but having a shop with bills ,hang in there everyone this star program if not dropped will have a lot of mandatory changes too it soon

Re: lol

calismog
wouldnt that be illegal for me to be subletting work to another smog shop? lol the irony!!!!!
Honest star techs and shops breaking the law.......

Re: lol

calismog
Ray , i tell them ok ill send your way, them when they leave i throw there cards in the trash. its like the bad guys have to help the the good guys stay in buissnes? fuck that

Re: lol

just another shop owner
 Come on, file a complaint. Get it on record. Make up a flier, use mine, make it a pain in the rear to the BAR just like it is to ours.