look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

OIRAM5

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

K20SI
what the fuck 165 incorrect gear and ive never seen that many obd2 not done  he must be clean piping

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

OIRAM5
all day everyday....

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

justa
Banned User

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

kfworry
If the station is located in a "partially enhanced" area of Riverside county,
the local customers will NOT be STAR directed.
I know this because my customers from Dixon and Rio Vista
are NOT STAR directed because those cities are in "partially enhanced" areas.
I get vehicles of all model years, going back to say a 1976 Camaro,
that are registered in those zip codes, that are NOT STAR.
He could care less about STAR if his station is in a "partially enhanced"
area.
I understand there is a BIG Red Flag the BAR Reps should be investigating.

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

Citation Addict
The f***? and BAR wants to fine me for accidental oversight on a UC car?

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

He's been working the for over a year. The boss must really love him.

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

Troll
The problem lies with the Bar supervisor in that area for letting this happen. We get visits for wrong color ink, and this guy is just beyond the scope of wtf. The supe should have to answer for his crew not doing anything.
I'm done

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

OceanViewTch
MOTHER FUCKER...GREAT PROGRAM.......

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

Re: look at this Station Test Deviation Incidents

KeepItReal
barrym95838 wrote
Well, losing the directed traffic has slowed him down a bit.

barrym95838
EO144107
Not really,

I say that because I work at a partial enhanced area.
I do the same amount of cars I did before star started.
Yesterday I did 21 cars.
For the whole week only 2 cars came that were star directed. That's because they were from out of town.

Some months are busier than other months,
So If you want to know if the star program changed the amount of cars he does, than you have to check the amount of cars he did during the same month as last year.

March 2012.        110.   Cars.       (That is only for 1 month because that is the month he opened)
March 2013.        675.   Cars

June   2012.        652.   Cars
June.  2013.        600.   Cars

Each month posted is for 3 months except march 2012.