look at this guys

sam

look at this guys

sam

Re: look at this guys

sam
11.75 smog+cert
free retest
free carwash

what an IDIOT

Re: look at this guys

sandman
stupid ass.   how the heck do you pay the rent and the maint. on that smog machine

Re: look at this guys

FRUSTRATED
I'm guessing illegal smogs.  The BAR thinks this piece of garbage STAR thing will keep the cheaters out.  Bullcrap, my competitors are known cheaters and they are qualifying under STAR just fine.  They low ball a $15 smog ad knowing they get $150 per illegal smog, makes for a good pay day, us HONEST people are the ones that get screwed under STAR.

Re: look at this guys

909Wrench
I bet there's some extra charge not listed until you get there.  If anyone's in the area, and it's bait n switch, file a bunch of anonymous complaints against him.

Re: look at this guys

speaking of illegal smogs , the shops who don't qualify will continue or maybe increase the amount of cleanpiping in their shops , after all they have been doing it all along whats Star mean to them anyway ?
  Now its a better reason to cleanpipe right ? and that is the attitude some stations have unfortunately , i am pissed as hell BAr DOESN'T GET OFF THEIR DONUT EATING arses and do something about the cheaters . Yeah they qualify for star and are gonna continue to cheat right under there fat arses .

Re: look at this guys

Banned
There's one obvious strategy. Get people talking to each other NOW, and then if half the shops have to
close down after 1-1, raise the price. At that point, the word will have gotten around, and people will
just show up, and discover 59.95 + cert, and NO free car wash. I'm surprised that nobody figured this
ploy out.

Re: look at this guys

Karupt
I sure hope there are still some owners and techs with two brain cells left that will raise their prices , suply and demand , raise the price , you don't have to have even a GED to figure this out .when i get star my price is 79.99 no coupons , no allegations , no haggling, no pretest test , nothing , just that , or walk .C ya , BAR is screwin us , so the consumer gets screwed, don't feel bad , weve all been a consumer under CA and all got screwed so do your best STAR go get your money and make it worth it .Smile while you do it you worked hard for it .

Re: look at this guys

There will always be the whores. The shop owners, and the customers both. I'll bet there will be a lot of
c notes in the ash tray in full view for the $11.75 retest. look for a 20 dollar "et fee" as well.
I hope it doesn't take long before they get uc runs with a 95 safari timing "pass/na/", previa timing, or the tsi berratta  egr functional,. No way they check things.  and then there will be some name change, long appeal, etc stall to milk $$ cleanpipe longer after they do get caught.

Re: look at this guys

SMOGGY
UGH! This guy just opened months ago down the street from me...

Re: look at this guys

SMOGGY