make me wonder

justa
Banned User

Re: make me wonder

Karupt
  This is horrible news! I tell you one thing the pressure is immense and if you don't hold on you are in for a heck of a ride . Thats why i got out of it , No thanks Bar , you can pound this in your wide berth .

Re: make me wonder

Mark
Non of my business, but I sure would like
to know if he just got a BAR letter in the
mail.

Re: make me wonder

I've been through a lot of stress in my nearly 60 years. It was not easy, but I've been able to cope with it
through counseling and other avenues.
He could have had other issues outside his business he was dealing with.
We should not speculate it was a BAR problem in itself.

Re: make me wonder

smog king101
Very unfortunate .  I would hate to Be BAR  ON JUDGEMENT DAY.