metric calculation crap

isf72555
why is the state is hiding this metric bull why we dont have the right to know
why cant we eliminate this whole none sense bull

Re: metric calculation crap

Kevin
You're referring to the metric for the star program? Their webpage actually has a pretty decent explanation of it. What information are you looking for

Re: metric calculation crap

Re: metric calculation crap

defective

Re: metric calculation crap

Re: metric calculation crap

isf72555
hi kevin if i have no deviations for the past 3 straight years and 1 citation on august 2016 does that make my score go down i just dont understand this bull and my fpr is above 11% which is the long term score
and thanks for ur reply pal.

Re: metric calculation crap

Lose weight
Everyone should know by now, cleanpiping= low fpr
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: metric calculation crap

Best Answer I Can Give
 So you ASS U ME (Assume) Without KNOWING the proof that a low FPR is a Cleaner. Hey why don't you go to work for the BAR?

Re: metric calculation crap

So you ASS U ME (Assume) Without KNOWING the proof that a low FPR is a Cleaner. Hey why don't you go to work for the BAR?
Why so defensive? Did the shoe...fit?
Like Kevin said the BAR website lists what and what not to do
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: metric calculation crap

Best Answer I Can Give
 I was kind of wondering how you knew.

 Funny so you are saying, one of the MOST respected guys on this site is a cleaner. Mr Barry is ALWAYS saying how his FPR is low.

 Just pointing out how people just jump and assume with little or no knowledge of what is going on.

Re: metric calculation crap

Lose weight wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
So you ASS U ME (Assume) Without KNOWING the proof that a low FPR is a Cleaner. Hey why don't you go to work for the BAR?
Why so defensive? Did the shoe...fit?
Like Kevin said the BAR website lists what and what not to do

like he assumes he makes a young women's day better by complementing them on their looks, his creep ratio is off the charts!

Re: metric calculation crap

They don't want you to know that a failing car that was passed by "you" continues to ding you if it continues to fail after the first fail of the new smog cycle. So if a car bounces around from shop to shop continuing to fail because a customer refuses to fix it properly, its lowering your score.

Idk if some shops are aware of this, but refusing to smog cars with a high failure rate can keep your score from dipping for this reason. I my self smog these cars, I don't let anything slide.

Re: metric calculation crap

Clean pipe fags have a better score, you know why? Because they get the same returning customers. Cars that get passed always pass in the next smog cycle. Ive even heard that some even work the system by sending cars that were just cleaned piped to another shop for the same service.

Re: metric calculation crap

BasicTech678
No One wrote
 Ive even heard that some even work the system by sending cars that were just cleaned piped to another shop for the same service.
that makes 100000% sense because they count every inspection even if it just had a biannual smog done, like the crooked customer gives a shit about any ones score

Re: metric calculation crap

isf72555
YOU KNOW WHAT I AM OUT OF THIS PROFESSION FK THE BAR AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
BUNCH OF CROOKED MOTHER FKRS

Re: metric calculation crap

isf72555
ALSO ANOTHER THING THE BAR QUALITY ASSURANCE ROBERT CASSELL WAS IN MY SHOP
HE WAS SAYING THAT THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN ON SHOPS WHO CLEAN PLUG OBDII VEHICLES
AND IF THIS CHIT GETS OUT OF HANDS THE BAR WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CENTRILIZE ALL FREAKING SMOGS TO A STATE RUN FACILITIES AND DMV WOULD BE PART OF THE WHOLE SCAM

Re: metric calculation crap

There is no correlation between FPR and the FPR of those who have been cited! You would think a bad guy would have low ratings but I compared citations with scores and found no relationship. None. .94 clean pipers .23 clean pluggers, no relationship with the STAR metric.

Re: metric calculation crap

Best Answer I Can Give
 A cleaner would have a high FPR, It won't pass? Clean it. Shop's like mine and and JM, IE those who use Computer Invoice, those who can track if they did it last time would have GREAT FPR. Now the SVFR would be really LOW. Cleaning stuff that every one else FAILS.

 My thinking is a GREAT .99 score, would be the one they should look at. A HIGH volume shop with a .99 most likely is cheating. I PUT DOWN HIGH VOLUME. A shop doing close to 30 a day. NO ONE IS PERFECT 100% of the time.
The BAR should be looking at shops that do every car every time EVAP. Never miss a vehicle. Even those you can't get to get's a PASS. Now who is cheating?
The shop that never has a ABORT? REALLY? You have never fucked up? WE ALL DO.

 A .99 shop is not doing them as presented. Has 100% monitors complete. SURE. They are scanning first.
WE ALL FUCK UP!

Re: metric calculation crap

isf72555 wrote
They'll need to hire a lot of techs to run those centers, so maybe they'll hire only high fpr techs
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: metric calculation crap

Best Answer I Can Give
 State has BEEN there and DONE that. The person doing the inspection got 50 cents more and 18 hours of training.
It will be contracted out.