moniter bar blast may 4?

jim8789
for some reason i think it started already because i keep failing cars with 2 monitors on ois.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

hello
Prior to OIS it was any one single monitor incomplete would pass. Never two.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

I pass a shit-load of vehicles with max-incompletes and fail a shit-load of vehicles with too-many-incompletes.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

DeadTheSTAR
well said Barry.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

tavo32
good I work at a test and repair shop ...more money for me on repairs

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

BOMBAY
 I know of a tavo who works down the st from me in highland.Is that you?

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

kfworry
Before OIS, any 2 unset on 1996 to 2000.
Any 1 unset on 2001 and newer.
May 4, 2015: '96 to '99 any 1 monitor.
2000 and newer "only" EVAP unset.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

909 Smog
Why can 2007+ diesels have 2 incomplete monitors to pass and 1998-2006 diesels get zero?

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

D Rochells 150861
They bit off more than the OEMs could chew with the requirements, its like 97-98 Volvos and other Appendix J madness all over again.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

Just the Facts

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

kfworry
Well said "Just the facts".
Makes sense to me

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

justa
Banned User

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

Just the Facts

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

justa
Banned User

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

none
Which Toyotas that go on BAR-OIS are an issue?

I thought Toyota won the case over the CAT monitor on the 3.4L.

Re: moniter bar blast may 4?

Just the Facts