not smog related but fair scoring system

not smog related but fair scoring system

dmlusmc
I have recently become an uber driver and they have a star scoring system that is fair the riders can rate you 1 to 5 stars after a trip my score is 4.94 you must have a 4.60 to stay in the uber system I think thats much more fair and less scary than these smog star scores that threaten continued employment.

Re: not smog related but fair scoring system

Kriss Vector

Re: not smog related but fair scoring system

dmlusmc
lol not at this time

Re: not smog related but fair scoring system

Well my score would be the inverse of my SVFR and I could live with that!

JM

Charge more and be happy!

Re: not smog related but fair scoring system

Best Answer I Can Give
 Who scores you? Ex passengers? That sure as hell would not work for this. You would pass every car.