odd day

smogger
im the more busy shop out of the 3 my boss has and right now im sitting on 2 smogs with 1 fail. by this time I average around 10-12 smogs. anyone else?

Re: odd day

cosmokramertheassman
Slow day here too. The beginning of the week started out steady but today I've only had 1 car come in. Let's see if everyone decides to come in during my lunch break, as usual.

Re: odd day

Voltron
Dead this week here. Rain for us here= everyone hide

Re: odd day

It's been less than 10 for me.. It sucks and it's getting cold. Not many people wants to come out.