ois working?

Evil Morty
mine saying a problem caused the program to stop working correctly
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: ois working?

Evil Morty
wont even load
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: ois working?

444O444
it happened to me the other day and went away by itself after 10-15 minutes. i rebooted the comp anyways.

Re: ois working?

Evil Morty
ty i rebooted 5 times still same thing
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: ois working?

444O444
double check the internet connection. i believe you already did. i use wireless internet. sometimes the computer switches between networks  and causes malfunctions too

Re: ois working?

Ser Dan
Sounds like it would be a connectivity issue.
turning the modem on and off?

Re: ois working?

Evil Morty
internet is fine as soon as i open the program it hits me with that message of california bar ois client has stopped working
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: ois working?

Ser Dan
hmmm
i'm out of ideas bro
maybe call your local field office?
all the best

Re: ois working?

Evil Morty
yeah i threw in the towel lol thanks guys
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: ois working?

Ser Dan
1. invest in a good quality flash light
2. ignore the problem until the next day
3. try it once more
4. ???

Re: ois working?

Evil Morty
same prob lol waiting for opus tech
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.