other news channels

karuptrougeouttacontrol
Maybe we can try shooting off a couple of emails to other local news stations ? This situation we are in merits that the public know of everything that we have been through and have to go through in the name of "smog" . The unappointed bureaucrats that are not being overseen by anybody , and their dirty enforcement tactics need to come to light .

Re: other news channels

smoginstructor
Channel 11, 13 and 9 have been emailed but all we can do it wait.

Re: other news channels

Citation Addict
KUSI here in San Diego. The Turko Files would be perfect!

Re: other news channels

karuptrogueouttacontrol
 excellent work guys now we wait .
I hope someone will have a little understanding and compassion with our case .