passed a 2001 car on the bar 97

Re: passed a 2001 car on the bar 97

ajs350
If I was you I would not alert your field office to it.  That would be like going to a cop and telling him you just committed a crime.  What is the cop supposed to do for you?  Tell you it's ok?  Btw, ALL field office employees are in the Enforcement division of BAR, so anything you tell them will be used against you.  Stay under their radar.

Re: passed a 2001 car on the bar 97

user7112
Too late now lol
The employee went down to the field office this morning.
He talked to a BAR rep named Mario and told him what happened. Gave him photocopies of both test and notes of what happened(Customer was refunded their money, how the mix up occurred)

Mario said he did the right thing by owning up to it and that if something comes up on his end he will make a note that the problem was corrected.

Gave the employee a warning and told him he hopes he doesn't see him again.

i think we're in the clear
12