phone line

smogmaster
i jis unpugged the phone wire and i tes all cars. jis luukem up on the cumputer and if they got go to tes only. makinn alotta money

Re: phone line

Joeinpb

Re: phone line

Mohan
Ya, I unplug the phone line in the Bar97 at night. So that the bar can't access my machine and re-plug it after my 5th smog of the day.

Re: phone line

kilativ
Just need to buy a bunch of cetificates. It will not lock you out. But smog performed offline will couse you a lot of problems later when bar invalidates certificates and dmv will notify customer of incomplete registration. Customers will be back for answers whats up. If you can not perform the retest, then have to refund money.

Re: phone line

No. star

Re: phone line

Re: phone line

Mark
I agree with Berry, the BAR wants to paint us
as thieving low life pieces of shit. I don't think
that we should act like they are right. We are
hard working Americans that are getting fucked
over by BAR. Victims get more help than crooks.

Re: phone line

Re: phone line

Accused
Thanks for chiming in before I say these guys doing offline smogs are DUMBASSES.  Quit breaking the law and making us all look bad.  And if you decide that you are above the law in some way, don't come here and post it for the world to see.

DUMBASS

Re: phone line

138541
Why would you advertise your illegal activities. All you do is give the BAR more ammo that they
 need the STAR PROGRAM to weed out the idiots that break the rules.

Re: phone line

nomorebiz

Re: phone line

FRUSTRATED
Why would you advertise your illegal activities. All you do is give the BAR more ammo that they
 need the STAR PROGRAM to weed out the idiots that break the rules.

AMEN to that, don't give the BAR any more reason to tell a judge, see, we told you so, they ALWAYS find a way to beat the system!

Re: phone line

smogdude
I honestly dont care what other people do.To each their own.Yes this man is no scholar but whatever he wants to do is ok with me.Let he is without sin cast the first stone.Im just getting annoyed at all the do gooders yelling at people for doing what they do.Thats the states job not ours.

Re: phone line

FRUSTRATED
Do what you want, just don't post it on the Forum.

Re: phone line

138541
smogdude;;
when someone's actions affect me I will give my opinion. He decided to openly announce he's doing illegal
activities on an open forum. Actions that could affect other people including me.

Re: phone line

what you are doing will come back to haunt you.
the repair technician for my machine let me know someone
was doing what you are doing. what will happen when the BAR
catches on? It will not be a good day for you.