refreshingly different

Banned
In the spirit of xmas, I decided to post something which is PG, instead of my usual XXX stuff.
I have noticed that there have been a few posts which were not directly related to our plight,
that have been well received. I'm hoping this will be yet another in this category. Every year
when the trees and lights go up, I send my good cheer, and warm everyone's heart with my
traditional xmas joke, which has been passed down mother to daughter for 3 or 4 generations now.
"Did you hear about Rudolph the brown nosed reindeer? He could run as fast as the rest, he just
had a hard time stopping."

The following youtubes convey something which may be very appropriate for some, and will clue
in others for future decision making. This subject matter reminds me of the TV ad they used to
have for some motel chain. In the commercial, the tourists show up after making a reservation,
and discover that things were not as they had anticipated. The motel staff yells, "SURPRISE."
The motto of this chain was, "The best surprise, is no surprise." After watching these youtubes,
you'll understand how this motel slogan applies. It's about 15 minutes, and well worth the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygG29W0DQno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSGf1kJYZc