sdbiggdog88

007
It is good to see you are still around. It is almost a year since you filed your law suit, can you give us an update with out revealing to many details?

Re: sdbiggdog88

SDBigdogg88
Can't give any specific details for obvious reasons, but everything is proceeding better than I had anticipated.

Unless I am prevented by a non disclosure agreement after everything is completed and signed off, I will post the highlights so you guys can use it to help your own situations if need be.

Re: sdbiggdog88

007
Thanx for the update, can you give us a time frame when this might be completed?

Re: sdbiggdog88

SDBigdogg88
No

Re: sdbiggdog88

smogshit
F(uc)K you bigshitdog88.MF

Re: sdbiggdog88

smogshit,

May I suggest that you lay off the BigDogg and let him do his thing?  Type A personalities don't take kindly to
random criticism from strangers, and I would prefer to hear his voice over yours, if it came down to choosing
between one or the other.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: sdbiggdog88

FiendFX
It would take 80 warm up cycles to clear a Type A code from memory. :)

Re: sdbiggdog88

kfworry
That type of comment from Smog S--t has NO place on this forum!!!!

Re: sdbiggdog88

007
He must be a disgruntely state employee.

Re: sdbiggdog88

Mark
Why would any smog tech get pissed off about
someone suing the BAR?

Only one reason I can think of.....