selfie stick

defective
Just got one from Amazon for around $15 - wired/telescoping/shutter button on handle.  It should make checking cat EO# a bit easier now.  As long as you have a decent amount of light, it looks clear.  May also depend on the camera quality of your phone.

Not an aftermarket cat, but I had to test it out on something!

Re: selfie stick

Iconcur
I usually don't buy into the hype but I guess I have no choice to get one now. if you could can you post the amazon link please.

Re: selfie stick

smogido

Re: selfie stick

simpleman510
never thought id see the day i bought a selfie stick but ...that is a great reason to buy one