smog suck

B.......A..........R  SHIT
HI ANYBODY CHECK IT OUT THIS GUY , HE DOES ALOT SHIT BUT STILL HAD HIGH SCORE ( EA # 120476

Re: smog suck

ClassActionSuit
trust me there are many tech's the don't check anything and they are passing this insane test with flying colors because they just enter P  P  P   P  etc....they should be called in & out smog test because they just pull the cars in and out....and they are flying thru this test near perfect...then there are tech's that actually do the job right that are failing....I was reading this morning about a kid in high school that is suing his teacher for giving him a bad grade....imagine all the tech's that are going to be suing the state for making the unemployable thru no fault of their own....if it happens to me I will find an attorney and go after everything from mental stress to lose of business.. also i think it must be an invasion of privacy posting scores all over the internet...making the tech's look bad even thou they could actually be the best around....and we all know shops that cheap big time that are passing this test!!!!

Re: smog suck

ClassActionSuit
Bethards, in a lawsuit filed with his mother, Laureen, in Contra Costa County Superior Court last month, claims that he has suffered severe physical and emotional suffering, damage to his academic reputation, and diminished chances of getting into his college of choice because of the grade.

okay if this kid can sue for a bad grade because he won't be able to get into a college of his choice...wow..what about us losing our business's and jobs because of scoring that we have no control over...i personally think we ALL deserve monetary damages...due to the emotional suffering  this has caused...

Re: smog suck

Banned
I can see suing for a bad grade, a whole lot more than those "excessively obese" kids that sued McDonalds for making them fat. (You'll notice that I'm on my best behavior right now since I didn't call them fat fucks.")
If anyone here wants to cash in for the emotional suffering the BAR has already caused us, you had better take the BAR to small claims court immediately. This program will be tossed out, much more quickly than that stupid "moving here from out of state" fee was. No doubt, many have or are already filing, and the "you snooze, you lose" idea comes in to play. Mr. Ferreira can attack from his angle, but we are not totally powerless in the court system.

Re: smog suck

ClassActionSuit