star program

Under the Bus
Anyone been denied unemployment  due to job loss because of star rating.

Re: star program

Banned
One unfortunate thing about unemployment, is that the ex-employer has to pay out some of it.
It will depend on just how the ex-employer operates, and feels about the employee. Will they feel
for the employee trapped in the quicksand, or will they come up some BS reason why they were
let go. It certainly looks like you need your employer's help, if you want to collect. There will be
thousands of new cases from the debacle, and this in itself may work in the screwed techs favors.
If I were applying, I would point out that there will be MANY new cases, and I am trapped, and
being screwed over completely by BS, and a total lack of common sense with "black hole."

Re: star program

Under the Bus
not me personally, but i hear thru the grapevine that the employer can let you go if you're a smog tech even if you are not a smog station because your fpr leads the uneducated to believe your score is low because of poor performance.

Re: star program

Banned
I could see this, but the EDD would just love, like the rest of us to see the data. With no data,
I doubt that any reasonable person could see how a tech was under-performing. One of the many
problems with the debacle.

Re: star program

fecadel
no  yet but wait  next months !!!!

Send from my Iphone 5

On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:18 AM, "Under the Bus [via Stop The Star Program]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone been denied unemployment  due to job loss because of star rating.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.n6.nabble.com/star-program-tp5004677.html
To start a new topic under Stop The Star Program, email [hidden email]