stupid question

444O444
Morning everyone.

I know it might be discussed some time in the past.
I couldn't find it.

If you are renting BAR 97 GEN 3 only, I know that the DYNO is also under service contract, The OPUS fixes it for free if something happens. What about the OIS testing equipment (I own it} does it also goes under service contract?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
No.

Re: stupid question

Do you have a problem where your DREW DAD is not recognized by the computer? I had to reload the drivers for mine for that problem last week after a widows update.

Re: stupid question

444O444
Yes I do,
The thing is the problem comes stays for couple hours  then it  goes by itself.
reinstalled the software, had the same problem again.

Re: stupid question

No the only thing that falls under the bar 97 contract is the Dino and the dino has to be functioning at the time of inspection for them to cover it

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/stupid-question-tp5081088.html