the cost of doing bussiness

karuptrougeouttacontrol
  I would like to mention the "law" (we really know that BAR makes up laws as they see fit ) that BAR has now passed amongst "itself"? is that citations would be now 1000, 1500, or 2000 according to what they see fit . THis convenient arrrangement was passed under some law , regulation or what have you that BAR is authourized to make as they see fit to keep their employees happy and plush pension and medical and dental plans of the highest caliber .
    The reasoning was that as shameful and bad as a citation is to any one of us , BAR deduced (because their budget was lacking ) that we shop owners, and hardworking technicians were just blowing it off as THE COST of Doing BUSSINNESS . It isn't enough that they were collecting close to 200,000 dollars per quarter every three months , NO , now they have raised the penalties to double the amount and if that wasn't enough STAR is here to make sure that you are punished , by possibly losing your job if you get a citation, or losing your shop if you are an owner .
    THis rougue agency gone out of control with no oversight whatsoever needs to be held accountable for what they are doing to us , I suggest that we talk to REP DArrell Issa , as he is president of the oversight committee and let him know that there is a rougue agency , running away with hardworking , honest, citizens lively hood . , and the time to start acting is NOW , we have been trampled underfoot  for far too many years now .

Re: the cost of doing bussiness

Mark
Yes I agree with you. Overpaid, pencil pushing, desk job
bureaucrats needed to save there jobs. Make up enough
BS, blame everything on the working class that has no voice.
Then suck the life blood out of the golden goose.

Re: the cost of doing bussiness

shop owner
They make all this lwas without knowing how the real world.evolves on the smog industry. The tension of the customers ans the economy, and still.haveto deal with the bar. Talk about putting us.on the line of.nervous breakdown.