want to hear your opinions about this scanner

want to hear your opinions about this scanner

444O444
LAUNCH LAU301050345 90 Millennium ABS SRS OBDII EOBD Scan Tool

does anyone has one? is it good? the link is below.

thank you in advance

https://www.amazon.com/LAUNCH-Tech-LAU301050345-Millennium-OBDII/dp/B073WLD3JP

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

smoggee
Child's toy
Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

Best Answer I Can Give
 I have both the 70 and the 90, but I am TO. So I don't use them much. A small one works just fine. The one thing I did find nice on the 90 was it would show Permanent DTC. Maybe the others do, but the 90 shows them up pretty easy.

 If you are doing HEAVY T&R Most likely don't waste the money.

what would you recommend?

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

Best Answer I Can Give
 Wrong guy to ask. I'm Test only. Scanner would be the guy who would know.
Are you Test Only or Repair?

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

444O444
I am test only, but i do repairs to. so i need something that i can use here and there

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

For repairs you should find a scanner with bi-directional capabilities.

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

444O444 wrote
I am test only, but i do repairs to. so i need something that i can use here and there
This is sold by AESwave, who are an online authorized dealer.

https://www.aeswave.com/MaxiCheck-mx808-Scan-Tool-p9590.html  You will have access to a lot of data, but you'll have NO bi-directional controls.

If you want bi-directional controls, you'll have to spend 3 times as much at a legitimate dealer.   You can buy cheaper from a Chinese reseller, but then you'll have to deal with the warranty via China.  This is true for many of the resellers on Amazon.

https://www.facebook.com/auteltools/videos/1825057104453610/?v=1825057104453610

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

2002
Harbor freight sells some good ones

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

444O444
thank you Mr. Barry ans scanner for your info.

Re: want to hear your opinions about this scanner

It's a better than nothing but not a great bidirectional diagnostic tool

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/want-to-hear-your-opinions-about-this-scanner-tp5078155.html