went from non star to working at star station

went from non star to working at star station

dmlusmc
I got laid off friday from a non star test only cause its been slow this time of year and I was part time, and got hired today at a star test and repair my score is 0.46 and no incidents or citations. I'm lucky cause its harder to find work that quick after star came in.And I only have my inspector liscence too I let the repair one lapse and still got a Job. I'm the shit lol

Re: went from non star to working at star station

It's nice to see one of our own catch a decent break.  Congrats.

Re: went from non star to working at star station

smogido
Congrats, Sir..

Re: went from non star to working at star station

Congratulations ! sometimes one door closes and another two will open ! great job .
Joe

Re: went from non star to working at star station

Joe
happy for you!

Re: went from non star to working at star station

  That's great, hopefully its a full time position and you get the same or higher wage.