what is the deal with toyota tundras

444O444
today had 2 toyota tundras,2001 and 2003 both failed the test for pending codes.

there was no check engine light on, at the end of obd 2 test the OIS prompt a note saying that the check engine light is on. i checked twice entered no. at the end both failed the test for pending codes.

does anyone had the same experience?

Re: what is the deal with toyota tundras

none
No, I've NEVER seen that. Can you post a picture of the print out? Black out you're name and number.
iha

Did the Tundra's have actual pending codes? What DAD device are you using?

Re: what is the deal with toyota tundras

444O444
Drew IM Clean
i will post the VIR later. but it is not different then the regular check engine failure

Re: what is the deal with toyota tundras

Juicebox
Sounds like it had hard codes and pending codes along with a check engine light not working. I wouldnt be surprised if it failed for monitors too. A car will not fail for pending codes, Only hard codes and permanent codes.

Re: what is the deal with toyota tundras

smoggyg
the MIL comand may be on nad somebody bypassed the instrument cluster