who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

MIGI G
I need some help i dont know who to contact to get extra smog wall license and smog id

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Just the Facts

FiendFX
Almost thought it was an old thread..

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

MIGI G
Thank you the info my fellow smog brothas, dumass bar people just told me to call psi! Then psi tells me to call bar! What a bunch of idots!!!!

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Decker

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

scanner
Decker wrote
 I've been entering my code manually since and since it's feb should I expect the bar at my door asking what the hell is going on?
Your license is in this format, and if your license expires in March 2017 this is what it's supposed to look like

/EO123456 03312017

go here to make the barcode

http://barcode.tec-it.com/en

refresh and print it out with Word or an imaging program.
iha

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

iha
This looks interesting, Which format would you choose? There is a lot of choices!

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

iha wrote
This looks interesting, Which format would you choose? There is a lot of choices!
I would go with the default code-128, but you could also use code-39.   Either will work.

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

EDIT, I took too long to type it out and SCANNER beat me to it.

You can also type in your password for OIS and print a password you can scan in rather than typing it in.

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

You can also type in your password for OIS and print a password you can scan in rather than typing it in.
That's what I do too.

I also created a barcode for a Government Fleet that uses a "GF" number.

iha

Scanner, Thks, I used code 128 and verified that my 2017 lic is in the mail. Used the software for 2016 and 2017 lic and they both work...  My lic expires in March as well.
iha

Out of curiosity i created an EO lic with an expiration of year 2015. The lic works on the Bar 97 and
DAD OIS. I am very confused!!

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

scanner
iha wrote
Out of curiosity i created an EO lic with an expiration of year 2015. The lic works on the Bar 97 and
DAD OIS. I am very confused!!
I don't know what's going on with either machines, but I would make sure the date matches what's on your card or wall license.   I have no idea what the ramifications of using an expired license would be.

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Voltron
Not having to type your password and scan it instead........fucking awesome. I hate typing that thing  in

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Until we changed from EA licenses, I had a license from 2004 or so taped to my BAR97 machine to scan. It never mattered that it was very expired since my license was valid.

Re: who do i call to get a duplicate smog id

Until we changed from EA licenses, I had a license from 2004 or so taped to my BAR97 machine to scan. It never mattered that it was very expired since my license was valid.
Okay, no harm, no foul.