worldwide analyzer problem

Tanktank07
anyone else with a ww has gotten a "hc hangup ambient air "error , tech told me to keep purging and clean out the hose and filter but when I put it in no load mode the hc shoots up to 60 , when I zero it goes to 0 then goes back up to 60 , any tips?

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

Kevin
Time for service call

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019, 1:24 PM Tanktank07 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
anyone else with a ww has gotten a "hc hangup ambient air "error , tech told me to keep purging and clean out the hose and filter but when I put it in no load mode the hc shoots up to 60 , when I zero it goes to 0 then goes back up to 60 , any tips?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/worldwide-analyzer-problem-tp5071136.html

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

hello
Yup. Same here.

My machine will pass calibration with no issues.

But on a manual mode it will read 60-400 HC PPM from the air!

This new machine is absolutely flawed. I put a service call in on 1/2 and still not have heard any updates from them.

Out of the box:
OBDII didn't work
Leak check failure
Scanner failure
Random restarts with 30 min warmups
Does not print with low toner, and it barely made it 3 months!
Inductive clamp barely works
Service calls takes several days. I even paid extra for the 5 year warranty @!@

I hate this machine.

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

Tanktank07
are you still able to perform tests?

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

hello
It passed calibration again today, and yes I can do inspections.

I rather not though, because I can still see the HC spiking up to 220 in manual mode.

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

hello wrote
Yup. Same here.

My machine will pass calibration with no issues.

But on a manual mode it will read 60-400 HC PPM from the air!

This new machine is absolutely flawed. I put a service call in on 1/2 and still not have heard any updates from them.

Out of the box:
OBDII didn't work
Leak check failure
Scanner failure
Random restarts with 30 min warmups
Does not print with low toner, and it barely made it 3 months!
Inductive clamp barely works
Service calls takes several days. I even paid extra for the 5 year warranty @!@

I hate this machine.
inductive clamp sucks for me too thats my only complaint, might order the plastic one it worked better for me on my old spx. other than that no complaints.

when did you order yours just got mine late nov. manufacture date on the label says it was out together on NOV2018. thats is one of the few reasons i didnt order it right away figured early machines might have a few bugs to work out.

ww tech came over 3 days after calling them said they put something on backwards at the warehouse , change it I guess then said everything seemed ok. Couple days ago my machine starting having the same problem now I cant do smogs at all , did they come fix ur machine as well "hello"?

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

hello
I got my machine early OCT '18. I'll check tomorrow for the production date.

I get erratic readings from my old plastic clamp, as well as the metal one. I"ll try to order a new plastic one and see what happens.

Re: worldwide analyzer problem

hello
Yes.... I called on the 2nd, and they came on 9th if I recall correctly.