wud this work?

bigmike
So lets say that we smog our own cars oXXLnce a day...wud that raise our fpr's assuming the car always pass's

Re: wud this work?

Mark
You know its real sad that  honest hard working people have
to sit and think and waste there time to generate meaningless
statistics just to try and comply with a government program
that wrongfully seeks to place blame on a voiceless group of middle
class people that have no control over the results of grossly
flawed statistical analyst. Red tape with no benefit to air
quality...

Your tax dollars at work.

Re: wud this work?

Re: wud this work?