zero air regulator

444O444
Hi everyone.
Just got a big bottle of zero air.
wanted to now what kind of regulator to buy.

any recommendations?

Re: zero air regulator

Best Answer I Can Give
 i have 2 in so cal come and get one.

Re: zero air regulator

444O444
Thank you very much.

Really appreciated it.

You might need it as a backup.

And you are too far from me.

Re: zero air regulator

Best Answer I Can Give
 No I have two. Now talk to who is supplying the gas. They will tell you.

Re: zero air regulator

I run a Harris 25-200C. I run it at 50psi to the machine.

Re: zero air regulator

none
It is the same one as my nitrogen tank for my evap machine.

Re: zero air regulator

Technician A
We use a Victor brand edge series. Love it. Keep it on 24/7 since it leaks very little to nothing. Its is set to 20 psi

Re: zero air regulator

444O444
thank you guys, been really helpful